5/20/06 11:12 pm - chaosraven - Character Profiles
3/16/06 04:38 pm - chaosraven - Music Box - script stuff
I'll be adding to this as I write, so if you want to change something, Min, let me know. Also, let me know if this is okay for format and stuff, cos I can change it pretty easily. I've left most of the formatting decisions to you, but I can add my opinions a little more if you want.
I go back and forth worrying I'm putting too much in a scene and not enough, so if that's the case anywhere, pls tell me. ^_^
( Here we go.Collapse )
2/23/06 03:47 pm - chaosraven - the Band comic
here's a rough timeline of events that i've come up with so far:
cello guy (and we really need to name them soon) drops out of school near his senior year, becoming a hikikomori. his brother is about 4 years younger than him, just begins high school. he remains a shut-in for 5-6 years. i picture them as living in japan when he drops out. the hughes character is his overly genki best friend. he is the only person who doesn't give up on the cellist. he plays a roll like the big sisters from the article, trying to convince the cellist to go outside or open up a little. after a few years, the father gets a job transfer and they move to the US. hughes keeps in touch though the computer, and cellists parents fly him over to visit during summer vacation and stuff. eventually, (by year 5-6) the cellist is convinced to join the world again, and he is getting ready to take some classes at the community college so he can take his GED (high school proficiency). that would be where the story begins.
all through this, he plays his cello, and writes music and stuff. i think it would be kind of cool if he played things that reflected his personal struggles. i was also thinking that maybe he'll have a goal to get into Julliard or whatever the awesome music schools are... that can be like, the culmination of the story. i kind of want him to write a peice of music for his parents to express his gratitude for them taking care of him, because he doesn't know how to say it, as well.
Drums: Bienvenido Salvador Santos (Ben)
Bass: Edward Joaquin Ledesma (Leds)
Guitar: Mitsuru Yoshida
Vocals: Amalia Marconi
Others: Shinichi Yoshida; Jonathan Ashby
8/13/05 04:56 pm - chaosraven - SGA Bunny(s)!
1. Rodney is straight (gasp) and everyone thinks he's homophobic because he yelled at (female) techs for making out in his lab.
2. AU. Science team switched with Military team. ie: Rodney as top pilot/military guy (jtf2/rcmp/aircom). Elizabeth is a SEAL. >D Or something. John does physics (mmm math), but also still has the gene. Sumner as the diplomat. *dies laughing* Ford, Stackhouse, Bates all science team. Alternately, Beckett, Zelenka, and Kavanaugh as military.
7/27/05 12:27 am - chaosraven - The List redux
I suspect this will continue to happen at regular (or not) intervals.
THE LIST - Things I Want To Work On
- Staring into the Sun; the Kakashi/Shikamaru fic. Plot desperately needed.
- Post Weiss/pre Gluhen fic that involves Ken getting lots of sex and an explanation for Gluhen buddy-ness
- Odd Volume; original comic. Some severe brainstorming is going to have to happen.
- 30_kisses. I'm moving slow like molasses. DRAW!
- Eyeshield 21 gun lust thingy. Sena likes older men. Heh.
Most other things are on the back burner until I start moving. I did manage to finish the Beck fic, for which I am extremely pleased.
5/3/05 03:31 pm - chaosraven - ChaChaCha~!
I went through and cleaned house a little. Deleted some entries and fixed up the memories. It's kinda strange to me that there are people watching this little community *waves* so, if you were here for jic's fic, you might want to go elsewhere as she's given up her share in this space. But, if you find my crazy ass hijinks amusing, the more the merrier.
THE LIST - in progress
- Beck:mcs, stargazing fic. omg so close to done. >.<
- Naruto, Shikamaru/Kakashi wallow. dear plot, pls hurry up. love, me.
- FMA, East of the Sun. Needs touch up to work with post series stuuuuffff. Bitches.
- Beck:mcs, the Matt fic. ow, ow, ow... this one is going to take forevar.
- Finish up DIHK. Because, seriously. >O
- HP, In Demand. Dude, it's started. Too bad I suck at writing epics.
THE LIST - new ideas
- Weiss post series Ken fic. In which he
- 30_kisses stuff, both Beck and Bleach.
- Find someone for Ken-chan to love forever. Zaraki, not Hidaka.
- Eyeshield 21 Hiruma makes Sena his
- ZOMBIE POWDER ANYTHING!!!
- Maybe some orig stuffs, dork. >.<
Also: go through ye olde notebooks of prawn and find handwritten stuffs. Alsoalso: scour the normal journal for old fic stuffs to add here ie Marcus the bitchy auror.
9/30/04 03:31 am - chaosraven - Lists.
Cause I always say that there is a list that I add to. Well, now there really will be. Mostly PoT related fic, but I'm sure some other stuff will creep in as well.
- Merry Smutmas pic/fic
- Subrosa Tennis Fic
- Koushokuka sequel (on the train)
- Inui and Jackal for Bunny
- East of the Sun (once I watch the rest of FMA)
- Something Neji/Naru because I never have.
- Something Gakuto/Hiyoshi because it's suddenly amusing
More tba as needed.
12/17/03 03:45 am - chaosraven - Dragons I Have Known
With one swift movement Draco managed to destroy his entire life.
It had been apparent from the beginning that he was only there to piss off his father. Mission totally accomplished. But he had been happy for a while and that was obviously shot to hell now.
Draco didn't initiate the hug. Charlie was leaving for Christmas and it had just happened. The kiss... could have easily been explained as a spoiled rich kid thing. Eccentric behavior was normal, right? Until Draco had opened his mouth and used tongue.
After that, he was pretty certain it was all his fault.
10/7/03 07:02 pm - chaosraven - HP Bunny
So, I had this weird idea kind of based on the 'texas' video. Something about hitchhiking. Say, instead of getting picked up by the Knight Bus, Harry gets picked up by professor Snape. Aaaannnd maybe there will be a chauffeur too. Yes, I like that. But I want it to be in California. Because I don't know what British highways are like and I can picture driving down hwy 1 at night perfectly.
9/15/03 03:40 am - chaosraven - Dragons I Have Known
Draco had never been more thankful for his heavy woolen cloak. Summer's end was heralded with storms and a furious cold snap. Charlie assured him that it wasn't normal weather but Draco wasn't reassured by that.
"It's fucking cold." He tried not to whine but he was bundled up warmly and was still cold, despite being indoors.
Charlie smiled at him. "It'll be worse in January. This is nothing."
"Worse? I'll be a popsicle."
"Well, you get good at conserving body heat," Charlie said.
It took a minute for that to sink in. He hoped the firelight hid his blush.